Tuesday, November 5, 2013

this weekend: new project and empty kitchen


My head is spinning after this weekend.  I took a quick trip to Cincinnati to measure for a new project (an entire house renovation), and returned to a completely gutted kitchen thanks to my husband and his friends.

I see a lot of work ahead and I'm wondering how I will juggle it all while keeping my little one healthy and happy.  She will be starting pre-pre-school this coming Thursday morning and, hopefully, it will be as great for me as it will be for her.  A few hours isn't a lot of time but as a stay-at-home Mom for the past two years, I've gotten pretty efficient.

Stay tuned for lots of exciting transformations!

* In case you were wondering, here is a link to the before shots of the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...