Wednesday, November 6, 2013

fav etsy finds: november

I had planned to show you the plans for our bathroom renovation today but I've been so busy working with our contractors on the kitchen and getting new projects going that my own are beginning to take a backseat.  So today I'll give you tomorrow's post: my favorite Etsy finds for November.

I am an admitted Etsy scavenger.  I love finding amazing, handmade goods that aren't widely available at your local big box or chain stores.  And this holiday season, everyone on my gift list better count on receiving at least one handmade item from a shall shop.

So here we go - my favorite Etsy finds for November:


1_ Dandelion Watercolor Print by Marisa Redondo, River Luna
2_ Wall Storage Pockets, Lost Pigeon
3_ Cream Layered Scallop Bucket, Jenna Rose Handmade
4_ Petite Coffee Table in White, Solid Mfg Co.
5_ Seafoam Green Dot Bowl with Handle, Fringe and Fettle Ceramics
6_ Chevy Pillow Cover, Leah Duncan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...