Thursday, January 9, 2014

our holiday


I finally downloaded all of the photos from our holiday travels and thought I'd share some of my favorites. Since having Ella, we've been able to make the trip to see both of our families to celebrate Christmas and the new year every year.  We usually plan to spend Christmas proper with one of our families (usually the one we didn't see for Thanksgiving), and then travel to see the other either before or after Christmas.  At least that was thinking behind it all.  In actuality, because of schedules and timing, we have spent Christmas proper the past two years with my husband's family, so I was over the moon this year to be able to spend the holiday with my family in Atlanta.  My sister (the other Fort) has lived in Atlanta since 2004 and we've yet to spend a holiday in her city.  It was nice to let her play host, take us to great restaurants, coffee shops, and let's not forget, Revolution donuts.  At least, I won't forget . . .







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...