Friday, January 24, 2014

color my world {white}

I like white!  That's really an understatement . . . just ask my friend Will (wink).  I love white walls, white kitchens, white linens, and white shirts.  And heck, I even love all the white still piled up outside my door.  If only it didn't come with all the cold air (brrrrr).  Here are some of my favorite whites!
1_ Beat Light Fat Pendant by Tom Dixon
I love everything about this pendant and dream of it in our next home.  Maybe in the dining room?
 
2_ Geometric Decorative Pillow Cover by Classic by Nature
I love the subtle stitching on this pillow cover by Classic by Nature.  
 
3_ White Leather 7-Pocket Tool Pouch by Klein Tools
I have been kinda handy lately and I'm thinking it might be time to ask for a good old tool belt so I can stop holding onto screwdrivers with my chin and nails with my mouth.  And these white leather pouches by Klein are pretty enticing, though I'm sure one wouldn't stay white for long.
 
4_ White Enamel Tea Kettle by Kaico
I've been admiring the white enamel cookware by Kaico since spotting it on Design Sponge a few years ago.  I would definitely start with this tea kettle.  
 
5_ Ceramic Fox by Jonathan Adler
White ceramics are my thing, and I really admire the whimsical animals Jonathan Adler has created.  This fox would look so cute watching over Ella in her big-girl room.  Maybe I can pass on my habit . . .

6_ White Bamboo Round Tote from Crate & Barrel
The bamboo trim on this tote makes it feel sturdy.  And it collapses when not in use.  I'm thinking as a hamper for the new bathroom.
 
7_ Granit 5-Piece Place Setting by Eva Zeisel
I've always had a thing for Eva Zeisel's pottery.  I gifted my mother three of her vases over a few years but have yet to added any of her work to my personal collection.  We'll be shopping for new dishes after our move (goodbye mismatched post-college stuff) and I'm thinking these might be a beautiful option.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...