Thursday, March 27, 2014

bathroom vanity knobs

I knew that when we chose to use IKEA's HEMNES sink cabinet in the new bathroom I would be replacing its standard knobs with something more unique.  I've just started looking at some options and am trying to decide among a crowded field.  Here are a few contenders.

The Octadic Knob from Anthropologie is a pretty straight forward choice.  Lime knob, citrine stripe shower curtain, and dip-dyed citrine stool - maybe too matchy-matchy, but I like the idea of adding some color here.

I've been eyeing the Cloisonne Diamond Knob from West Elm too.  I love the sleek, graphic black, white, and taupe design.   And they're currently on sale (bonus)!


And then yesterday, while I was at Home Depot picking up a few things for the bathroom, I spotted these, the Vesper Knob from Liberty Hardware.  I promise they look much better in person than they do in this photo.  And super bonus, these guys come in at just under $3.00 a knob which in reno-to-sell world is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...