Thursday, May 30, 2013

Debut Guest Post: Stroller Strides Ann Arbor





































It's a great moment when you discover that your interests and someone else's mission align, and even better when you can help contribute to that mission.

Stroller Strides has been apart of my life with my daughter for about six months now, and I can hardly remember life before it.  And I say "a part of my life" because Stroller Strides isn't just about working out (though I am in the best shape I've been in since finding out I was pregnant), it's about creating a sense of community.  And part of that commitment to community and motherhood involves sharing our lives, experiences, ideas, and creativity with each other.   

I am so excited to share with you all my first guest post on the Stroller Strides Ann Arbor blog this month.  Every month we show up for class, and craft and play dates, all focused on one theme.  For May, this theme was the farm and I enjoyed coming up with an easy-for-the-parents and fun-for-the-kids activity to fit this theme.  I hope you enjoy! 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the guest post!

    I love this idea! I am going to have to do this for my kids.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...