Monday, March 11, 2013

this weekend: cincinnati wedding

We traveled (again) this weekend, to my hometown for the wedding of one of my high school friends and a fellow classmate from grade school. It's not often you have had the pleasure of knowing both the bride and groom for such a long time! But what also made this wedding extra special was that it was the last wedding of the high school group of ten friends I've stayed in close touch with since graduating, oh, almost 15 years ago (I can't believe I just admitted that).

Ella had a grand weekend too!  A new pic in the red chair and a new pair of Tiny Tom's!

I also had a chance to see some other great friends on Saturday for lunch (the talented and lovely ladies of Larken), and another pair of good friends on Sunday for a tour of a their new home (who, by the way, have great taste - a tour of their new digs on the blog soon). It was a whirlwind of a trip.  We returned last night and, after traveling for three of the last four weekends, I am spent!  I'm looking forward to holing up here in Ann Arbor and waiting for my friends to have their babies!  

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...