Wednesday, February 6, 2013

color my world {gold}

all that glitters is, well, gold ...

for much of my adult life, gold has been out. that is to say, yellow gold, and usually when speaking of jewelry. but as all things old become new again, i've grown particularly fond of many a gold product, especially my antique yellow gold wedding band that originally belonged to my husband's great-grandmother. you certainly can't shirk history, nor would I ever want to. so here i present a few of my other {golden} favorites:


1_gold wire barrel pendant, lazy susan
2_gold flatware 5-pc set, west elm
3_midas glassware collection, design within reach
4_gold moroccan linen pillow cover, lauren Alison on etsy
5_gold feather tray, williams sonoma home
6_a yacht to talk about in sunset, mod cloth
7_campbell crisscross cuff, shopbop
8_libations bar cart, crate a d barrel
9_stars (gold) wall sticker, ferm living

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...