Monday, September 9, 2013

starting again


We officially returned to Ann Arbor almost two weeks ago from our summer in Cleveland and a whirlwind of end-of-summer vacations, but I've yet to feel like everything is back to "normal", whatever that means anyway.  In my mind, at least, "normal" includes getting Ella and I back into some sort of regular routine, getting back to my blog, and setting aside time to develop the small design business that has begun to emerge over the past several months.  But frankly, I've been feeling a bit overwhelmed by the length of my to-do list.  So much so that I've become somewhat paralyzed by the seemingly endless list. 

I then happened across this blog post last week and have been trying to focus on it's core message ever since: just start!  So, as the beginning of the school year gets under way (here in Michigan at least), and everyone is actually starting new years, new journeys, new jobs, etc., I've decided it's only appropriate that I give myself permission to start again too!

So, I hope you'll join me as I start again with this blog.  I have a lot of new ideas and work to share with you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...