Thursday, February 21, 2013

color my world {teal}

When I think of teal, I don't necessarily get a good vibe.  Maybe I wore too much of it in the early 90's, often combined with hot pink, neon green, and bright yellow.  Man, was I stylish!  

Despite this initial aversion, however, I've discovered a fondness for teal (again, apparently).  I think it all started while drooling over the Wishbone Chair by noted Danish modernist, Hans Wegner.  As an architecture-type, it is in my DNA to drool over such things, and I am in love with the fact that they come in colors, introduced three years ago for the chair's 60th anniversary!

Here are a few of my favorite {teal} things:
















































No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...