Sunday, February 19, 2012

martha does it again

in my latest Parents magazine i spied an add for martha stewart home office products at staples. her ads seem to always hit the nail on the head and inevitably convince me that i need what she's selling. they offer the promise of becoming even better organized than i already am, leading me on a perpetual quest for more things to label and categorize.

today i made a trip to staples and beheld the beauty of martha stewart office products with my own two eyes. without only enough budgeted to buy a few of the small packages of stylishly overpriced items, i chose two items: write, erase and re-use 8-tab plastic dividers for my recipe binder and large brown kraft labels for the storage bins in my basement. it's a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...